All 7 art Reviews

Angry face. Angry face.

Wow, I have a new rival! Jk you kick my ass XD

Livestream Jam April 28 2011 Livestream Jam April 28 2011

Fuckin dam- I am okay at drawing but I cant make things pop out liek you do, that zero and the kid with thehelmate and laser gun... ugh i never learned shading at school, i just doodled in art lol so my arts to 2d but its.. goodish... 2d... lol

20% cooler 20% cooler

Wow

Okay, I actually watched My lil ponies magic is friendship to see wtf why so many people where getting into it.

Final conclusion. NOTHING! It is a good and well doen show, but only for little children mostly geared to girls. So MLP:FIM Can go die for all I care.

Regardless, this picture is well done and I love the way you colored and shaded it. The inking looks awsome to. Really like it! (Im probably getting "people thought this review was usless" For sayin MLP:FIM Sucks...)

TheBurningDonut responds:

I'm not gonna lie I do like the show and the fans are pretty cool to me.

That being said I'm also not going to be one of those OMFG IT'S THE GREATEST SHOW EVER YOU GOTTA WATCH IT type fans.

I like it inspite of it's flaws, and I'll be the first to admit it's not for every one.

Classic Sonic Classic Sonic

GASP!

Omg sonic generations is coming out? BAH!!!

And also I love sonic witha passion. THis is a very good cartoony pic I love it.

Commission-SomeGirls Commission-SomeGirls

I really like that sword...

The red one has a sweet sword! I love doin stuff like that to! I am not very good at girls atm tho... I make them to rated R...

Anyway this should be re titles, Powerpuff girls eXtreme!!!!

Mariiiinnnooooo Mariiiinnnooooo

just wow

I am just impressed by your art every single peice.

Though to be honest i hated that game a little n that character annoyed me as a battle character... but yeah she is super hot.

Guardbreak Girl Guardbreak Girl

Nice color choice.

I really like the different colors used for her, Red and blue have always worked well together, as red and yellow do. It makes various parts on he clothing and such pop.

As for a name, I would stick with Guardbreak since its the name of the site. As a mascot she could pose as the side itself like an avatar. GĂ„dobureiku is the Japanese

Bureizu mĂ… fubuki (Blaze Blizzard) is my personal choice, Fubuki is used many a time for ninja type characters in anime and games, and she kinda reminds me of a ninja witht he jumpsuit and scarf. Blaze Blizzard because the color combination reminds me of fire and ice. something like that.